Facebook recently announced that they are making changes to the posts you see on your news feed. That means that you might miss some of the posts from WOW FM!
To ensure you still receive all of the great social media content that WOW FM displays on Facebook – including concert announcements, giveaways, and the latest around Lincoln – we’ve put together this short set of instructions for making WOW FM visible in your news feed.
1) If you’re accessing Facebook from your PC or Mac, first go to WOW FM’s Facebook page.
2) From there, hover over the “Following” tab, just underneath the WOW FM cover photo, to bring up a drop-down menu.
3) In the drop-down menu, choose “See First” under “In Your News Feed.”
Once you see the check mark next to “See First,” you’ll know you’ve got it!
1) If you’re accessing Facebook from a mobile device, again, go to WOW FM’s Facebook page.
2) Click on the “Follow” button.
3) From there, click on “See First” under “In Your News Feed.”
Congratulations! You’ve made it through all of the steps to ensure WOW FM remains prominent in your news feed.